- Instructions on how to claim and details of the Gift(s) (as defined below) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Claims are only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Retailers (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Offer commences for purchases on 01/10/2018 and eligible purchases must be made by close of business on 04/11/2018 (“Purchase Period”). Claims open on 01/10/2018 and all claims must be received by no later than 11:59pm AEDST on 30/11/2018 (“Claim Period”). This offer will be available at participating retailers only. Participating retailers are 2nds World, Appliances Online, Begents Tasmania, Betta Home Living, Bing Lee, Bi Rite Home Appliances, Camberwell Electrics, Cliftons Appliances, Coogans, David Barke Appliances, E&S, Fridge & Washer City, Gedd!t, Hardware & General Home Appliances, JB HiFi Home, Leahys Home Living, Radio Rentals (SA Only), Reilly’s Home Appliances, Retravision, RT Edwards, Spartan Electrical, Stan Cash Superstore, Status Plus, Sunnybank HiFi, Turners Home Appliances, Whitfords Home Appliances and Winning Appliances stores (each a “Participating Retailer”). Where a Participating Retailer has an online store, purchases made online will also be deemed acceptable for the purposes of this offer.
- Every valid and correct claim will receive an eftpos® gift card up to the value of $400, in accordance with Annexure A attached hereto, collectively referred to in these Terms and Conditions as a ‘Gift’ (“Gift”). eftpos® gift card terms and conditions apply. See activatemycard.giftcardplanet.com.au/AirconBonus for full terms and conditions.
The eftpos® gift card is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The eftpos® gift card can be used anywhere eftpos® is accepted. The eftpos® gift card cannot be used to withdraw cash. Some merchants may choose not to accept the eftpos® gift card.
- The eftpos® gift card must be activated within two (2) months from the date of the issuing letter. Claimants must refer to the instructions provided with the issuing letter or on the back of the card to activate. To activate the card, claimants must go online to activatemycard.giftcardplanet.com.au/AirconBonus. Once activated, funds are available from 12pm the following business day.
- The eftpos® gift card is valid for twelve (12) months from the date of activation, after which time it will expire.
- The eftpos® gift card cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced or extended after expiry (whether this means after the activation period expiry or 12 month expiry after activation) or have their value replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
- eftpos® gift cards will be deemed void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way.
- In addition to the customer receiving a Gift, the Promoter will make a $20 donation to the Cancer Council Australia for each Qualifying Transaction (as defined below).The Claimant will receive an email after their purchase has been validated, notifying them that their purchase has resulted in a $20 donation to the Cancer Council. Donations will be attributed to the relevant state department in accordance with the location in which the Qualifying Transaction was made, and tallied and donated to each State Cancer Council department at the end of the promotion.
- To be eligible to claim a Gift, individuals must make a purchase and pay in full or rent a selected air conditioner (as listed in Annexure A), from a Participating Retailer, during the Purchase Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). Eligible products listed in Annexure A may not be available at all Participating Retailers, individuals must contact a Participating Retailer for further details.
- Renting of a selected air conditioner for the purposes of this offer must be under a rental agreement with a minimum period of no less than 18 months. For the avoidance of doubt, only selected air conditioners (as outlined in Annexure A) that are purchased or rented during the Purchase Period (i.e. fully paid for) or are under rental agreements with a minimum period of 18 months, where the rental agreement is established during the Purchase Period, at a Participating Store are eligible. If a purchase is cancelled or a rental agreement is cancelled before the relevant rental term has expired, the Gift must also be returned to the Participating Store of purchase/rent, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
- The purchaser is considered as the payer for the Qualifying Transaction as shown on the submitted proof of payment document. Purchase/rental must only be for domestic and residential use. Any non-residential or commercial purchase/rental will not be eligible, including by, for and in the name of:
- trusts, companies, businesses, commercial or residential developers/ developments and purchases by builders, subcontractors, installers/resellers and their immediate family;
- churches, not-for-profit organisations, sporting clubs and donations; and/or
- registered builders or commercial or residential developers and other related parties.
- To submit a claim for a Gift, individuals must, during the Claim Period, complete the following steps:
- Visit www.AirconBonus.com.au;
- Follow the prompts to the claim page and input the requested details, including the outdoor serial number (found on the device). Claimants who have made a Qualifying Transaction, but have not yet had it delivered or installed, and therefore cannot locate the outdoor serial number prior to the end of the Claim Period, must contact the Promoter prior to 11:59pm AEDST on 30/11/18 so that alternative arrangements for reward issue can be made;
- Upload a scanned copy of the purchase receipt or rental agreement when prompted. Purchase or rental receipt(s) must clearly specify the Participating Retailer name, the Qualifying Transaction date, the eligible product model number, the rental term (if applicable) and invoice number. In the event a claimant cannot upload a copy of their purchase receipt to the online claim form, they can contact the Promoter using the contact form at www.AirconBonus.com.au/contact-us for assistance; and
- Submit the fully completed online claim form.
- Every individual that successfully makes a Qualifying Transaction and submits a claim in accordance with clause 8 above will be awarded a Gift in accordance with Annexure A. Claimants will be notified via email once their claim has been validated, and Gifts will be sent to the Claimants nominated postal address within 14 business days from the date of the validation email. If a claim is rejected due to an issue with uploading a receipt, Claimants will receive an email with a unique Claim ID and URL where they can resubmit the claim within the redemption period. If a claim is invalidated, Claimants will receive an invalid email notification, with a link to a contact page where they can contact the promoter for more information.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant’s (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or cancelled purchases/rentals/claims will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple claims permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) claim permitted per specified purchase requirement; (b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with claim requirements; and (c) a maximum of three (3) claims per person is permitted.
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation a claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to a Gift. Purchase receipt must clearly specify that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Successful claimants will be notified by email and once verified the corresponding Gift will be distributed by mail.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming any eftpos® Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of any eftpos® Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of any eftpos® Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the eftpos® Gift Card. eftpos® Gift Cards will be valid for 12 months from the date of activation.
- If for any reason a claimant does not take and/or redeem a Gift at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Gift will be forfeited.
- If any Gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Gift with a gift to the equal value and/or specification.
- Gifts, or any unused portion of a Gift, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a Gift.
- The Promoter is Narta International Pty Ltd (ABN 81 003 379 486) of Suite 3.02, Level 3, 19 Harris Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009.
Selected air conditioners and corresponding Gift:
|Supplier||Model Number||G/C Value|